Tuesday, August 28, 2007

One week from today..

Can you believe it? Our little man will be here next Tuesday guaranteed. Of course he can always surprise us and show up sooner. We had another non-stress test done this morning and he is still doing quite well. We go in again on Friday to do a final check on amniotic fluid and another non-stress just to keep a close check on him. Then we are down to our last weekend as just "Jason and Mitzi." We are so excited!!
And.. I am in major nesting mode and wrapping up all the loose ends. I think I pretty much have it covered now. I have stocked our freezer and cabinets like we are in a "depression." Who am I?

We love all of you. Thank you for sticking with us on this journey and offering your encouragement, support, advice and bathing us in your prayers.
Please stay in touch, Jason will be posting pictures of Xander next week!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I am getting as excited as you guys and I really enjoy the blog, it keeps me up to date. We can't wait to meet little Xander and my thoughts and prayers are with you both. I am off on that Tuesday so hopefully I will get to come and see him as soon as he gets here. Juanita

Anonymous said...

Come on Xander!!!! woo hoo!
Love J & S