Thursday, August 16, 2007

More photos by request


Well here you are ... more photos by request. The group photo was taken on July 14, 2007 at the baby shower that Mom and Cindy had for me at my home. Of course all of the pregnant ladies are in front. One other dear friend who is also pregnant left early and we missed her photo op. These two friends have since had their little ones come to grace them with their beautiful presence. I am still waiting on Xander to show his adorable face.
Then we have the two proud "grandmas" aka.. Maam Maam on the left (my mom) and on the right, Grandy or Nandy (JP's mom) the name has not been fully decided on by the niece or has it Nandy?
I will have some more photos coming soon of the nursery and of the belly cast in all of its' phases. Jason has completed his plastering skills and now it is my turn to add my twist.

Oh.. did I tell you that it is after 3 am and I have been up since 1:45am. I have been painting, journaling and now this.. arrgghh!!
Is this nesting? The paintings are of course for the nursery.

No comments: