Friday, May 2, 2008

Good times are to be had with DAD!




Well folks, when Daddy and I play we play hard. We throw balls, crawl, giggle, fly and do "baby boot camp", yup.. baby boot camp. That is what Daddy calls it, he takes my feet and says we are doing jumping jacks, running in place, then holds me up in the air and we run through tires and then places me face down on his lap and we do the combat crawl. Whew! I get tired. I really like running through tires and the combat crawl though. I would rather do boot camp than go to sleep any day. Sleep is for the birds.
What are birds anyway? Do they sleep? Mommy holds me in front of the window and always says, "Do you see the birds? And, I am thinking to myself, "How should I know, what are birds anyway? I just like banging on the glass."

Well, I am getting really tired again. I think it is time for my siesta!

No comments: