Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Easter everyone!!





Well we just wanted to wish everyone a very lovely Easter celebration with their glorious King.
Here are just a few pictures of Xander I had to include. The first one was a case of serious bed-head. I had to get a profile of that one for kicks. Poor child. It turned out well considering how he is just chillin' in the recliner and doesn't seem to mind.
Then of course the others I just couldn't resist posting. The 3rd picture looks posed but Xander was playing on our bed. He loves to feel the comforter against his bare legs. He is hilarious. Then I just couldn't leave out a picture of his first two bottom teeth gleaming in that delightful grin. He is a real jewel.
Jason and I have so much fun with him.
We love you all.
Blessings,
Mitzi

3 comments:

ParrishPower said...

I love that 1st photo of his bedhead!! He cracks me up!

mfayn said...

heehe! so cute! i miss ya'll!!

Mitzi and Jason Pierce said...

hey there ... thank you for your sweet comments..

p.s. who is mfayn? we don't know your address. sorry. would just love to know. i am sure we miss you too. :-)